Jade Face Roller - PURA Exclusive
This product is currently sold out.
Jade is said to be a protective stone used to heal the skin, and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Jade has been used for centuries to achieve supple, youthful-looking skin. It helps to reduce inflammation and puffiness by increasing circulation, and stimulating lymphatic drainage while passing over acupressure points, increasing the skin's firmness and radiance. The Jade Roller also helps to reduce dark circles, and improves the elasticity of the skin, promoting cellular rejuvenation and oxygen to tissues. It works best when refrigerated to extend the natural coolness of the jade stone to tighten pores and remain refreshingly cold, even when in direct contact with the skin.
- Stimulates collagen when passed over acupressure points, increasing skin firmness and reducing small wrinkles and expression lines
- Activates blood circulation by providing more oxygen to tissues and promoting cellular and skin rejuvenation
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under-eye circles
- Eliminates toxins
- Tightens pores, since the jade remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin. Can be refrigerated to extend the coolness of the jade
The Jade Face Roller is used to enrich your Pura Morning & Evening Ritual. Simply roll outwards and slightly upwards on your face and neck after cleansing for radiant skin. May also be used to massage your face oil and/or night cream into your skin to promote deep hydration and skin rejuvenation. Use the petite roller ball for the smaller parts of your face. Soak in this preserving and beautifying ritual.
To clean your Jade Face Roller, simply use a gentle soap with warm water. Dry thoroughly. Gemstone face rollers are delicate, being made out of natural stone, so be sure to handle carefully, and store properly in our special, natural linen bag for prolonged use.
TIP: To keep your roller moving smoothly, and to eliminate any squeaking, apply a drop or mineral oil into each hole. Remove any excess oil.