DIGITAL & GRAPHIC DESIGN LEAD
This position is responsible for all Digital Media and Graphic Design requirements for Pura Botanicals Inc. Reports directly to the Founder and indirectly to the Director of Operations. This position requires extensive Adobe Creative Suite knowledge and continuous learning of design trends and new technologies. This individual must have an eye for detail, accuracy and a passion for building modern digital content. They must excel at impactful visual storytelling and have the ability to work under tight deadlines. This individual is passionate about enhancing Pura’s brand presence through all channels.
- Creation of visual content for websites and social media
- Develops and maintains all aspects of the Pura websites (3)
- Ensures websites are current and up-to-date with information, promotions and sliders
- Ensures all text is accurate and there are no errors or omissions
- Continuously finding new ways to improve the website and user experience
- Identify and fix any glitches/errors, corresponding with Shopify Support when needed
- Collaborates with the Content & Community Lead for marketing campaigns, newsletters, blogs and social media content
- Original design creation and updates to all labels, boxes, and printed marketing materials
- Responsible for ordering of all labels and boxes, and all related/follow-up communications. Corresponding with Production Lead and the Director of Operations for inventory management
- Support the entire Pura team with all website, Shopify and hardware related training and issues
- Collaborates with Wholesale Lead to create wholesale training materials, including manuals and videos
- Maintains and organizes all visual and print assists on desktop and Google Drive. Ensures the proper team members have access to any assets they need
- Applies for and maintains certifications for the brand, such as PETA, Leaping Bunny and CertClean
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite software, primarily Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience managing ecommerce websites, ideally on a Shopify platform
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of all current social media channels and trends
- Experience working with professional print companies and knowledge of associated terminology
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Moderate/advanced experience working with Apple products, including iMac and iPad.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS CONSIDERED AN ASSET:
- Background in photography and/or videography
- UX design
- Front end development
- General hardware and software problem solving skills
- Previous experience in the beauty industry
- Knowledge of Health Canada Cosmetic standards
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all of our applicants for taking the time to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.